Patients are being prescribed medications for one good reason: to help alleviate their condition. However, this does not always yield positive outcomes on the patient’s health. This is exactly what Medication Therapy Management is for.
To keep you guided, here is what happens during a Medication Therapy Management at Horsham Pharmacy:
- One-on-one comprehensive review of the patient’s health status
- Creating a medication treatment plan
- Administering medication therapy
- Monitoring and assessing the patient’s response to therapy
- A medication review to identify medication-related problems
- Formulating a resolution to the problems
- Documenting and communicating results to the patient’s healthcare team
For inquiries about this and our other services, please call 267-282-5747.