Medication intake is necessary for every patient’s health. However, the same could also compromise their well-being. Drug overdose, drug interactions, and other medication errors could happen as a result of improper drug labeling, packaging, and storage.
To provide a solution to these problems, we provide Special Packaging/Dispill services. The main goals for this service are to eliminate medication errors and to promote medication safety.
Here are some of its key benefits:
- Medications are labeled properly.
- Medications are grouped according to their intake schedule.
- Medications are stored in a safe and secure container.
- A detachable and portable medication container.
- Pharmacists are the ones who will segregate the medications, so mix-ups are avoided.
We proudly offer this service at no additional charge.
For inquiries about this and our other services, please call 267-282-5747.